You employ your creativity and shape the design of the space.
We provide the illuminated ceiling or wall that fulfils your requirements.
- No pre-defined standard design
- Each product is unique
- Made to your specific dimensions
- The textile block modules can be made to impressive dimensions
(up to 75 metres long and 4.9 metres wide)
- The modules are mounted on the ceiling or cover a wall
- Diffuse uniform light
- Can be implemented in virtually any form
- To the exact millimeter
Acoustically open back panel made of perforated aluminium
3000 K, 4000 K, 6000 K, 2500 - 6500 K,
RGB, RGBW, RGBTW
threaded rodor angle
bracket for direct ceiling or
Flat welts for tool-free installation and disassembly
Can be printed as desired
Aluminium frame profile
Flexible construction height:
66 – 150 mm
Our senses help us gain a comprehensive and complete view of our environment.
- Influence on our sight and hearing
- The illuminating elements can be supplemented with significant sound-absorbing qualities on request
- Optimum conditions for effectively living and working in large spaces without feeling overwhelmed
Diffuser membrane, dirt-trap layer and sound absorbers:
three acoustically effective components reduce disruptive noise. In the frequency range of 125 to 4000 Hz relevant to room acoustics, incoming sound waves are effectively absorbed and attenuated. The echo in the room is thus reduced, leading to lower noise levels.
As a result, CIELUMA helps improve people’s sense of wellbeing and their ability to concentrate.
With CIELUMA, Zumtobel realises the full potential of the Double Dynamic Lighting (DDL) approach
- Inspired by the dynamics of a natural canopy of light, CIELUMA brings the changing nature of daylight inside
- Positive impact on the human body
- users and residents are more focussed, more motivated and enjoy a better workflow and greater sense of well-being
“ CIELUMA directly engages the senses:
I love the fact that a perfectly homogeneous luminous ceiling transforms a room into something else.
The user feels like they are standing outside under the sky. It’s magical.”